Share this

Weekly Wrap

I've seen several people doing the Weekly Wrap and I wanted to join in, b/c this has been a very busy week. So here is a briefing on how our week has gone.



My adorable nephew just turned 1...a few weeks ago. O.k. so I'm going back more than just a week.

IMG_2729





I did my first newborn shoot a few weeks back with a friend of mines baby. Isn't she precious.

IMG_2309 copy




My 3 school age children all started back to school this past week. Some have not been in over 3 years and one has never been.

That has been one of the hardest things for me!!! Just ask my facebook friends. They have been super with uplifting comments...Thank you all!




Macey cry's when I drop the kids off at school.




Madison lost a tooth at school.

IMG_2881 copy 2



By Fri. my son knew where all of his classes were and said it's a lot easier now.



Allison made two 100's on her test. Her teacher keeps talking about how sweet she is and that she wished she had a class room full of kids like her.



Both girls went fishing for the first time.




I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time and it was fabulous.




My hubby made the kids this awesome tree swing over the weekend.




We got up early today and went to Trade Day.

The weather was awesome!!! It stayed overcast the whole time we were there.


IMG_2951 copy




We only bought this .50 cent pinwheel, which probably would have been .25 cents at Wal Mart.


IMG_2948 copy




Madison learned how to swim over the weekend.


I saw a cute photo opp while brushing Madison's hair...

IMG_2957 copy>


And couldn't decide which one to post.
IMG_2958 copy

So I posted both.



Oh, and Macey has learned how to read...

IMG_2954 copy



...No, I'm kidding, but I bet you thought it could be true seeing all of those commercials "My Baby Can Read."



And my new bedtime is 10pm if I'M LUCKY!!!

And now we get to start a whole new week. Here's hoping that all goes well and that the kids do wonderfully in school.




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Suki –   – (August 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM)  

I love the picture where Maddison is brushing here teeth. Just so darn cute!

www.sunnyme.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP