Share this

Slides, slides...

...and more slides.


Oh, how she loves to slide. She even patted the slide and said "come on mama."

slide collage


And you know I did.

IMG_3004

Don't you just love that her shoes are on backwards.

I do!


Once she slid down and held up a peace sign and said "peace out."

That not being something that I taught her, but pretty sure my son did. :)

slide collage2

Yes, I see her dirty fingernails.

Do you know what that tells me?
That tells me that she played her little heart out. That she has not a care in the world.
And, it also does not bother me cause I know she had 2 baths yesterday and one tonight. :)

She even learned that she could climb up a slide.

IMG_3006


And slide again.

IMG_2987


She loved jumping on this thing.

IMG_3018


I tried to avoid this jungle gym b/c it was HUGE!

I gave in and let her do the BIG slide all by herself.

So this photo is blurry...BAD! BUT, it shows just how much height she is getting in in the air.

IMG_3035


She would then just let go and plop down on the slide.


slide collage3

We had a blast. It really makes me want to do one on one time with each of the kids.

Did I forget to mention that Macey took this picuture. ;)

IMG_3013



Update...How could I have forgotten this picture. This was the whole reason in the park...JK, but naps are ALWAYS fun. I even got one too.

IMG_3043

HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Drea  – (September 11, 2009 at 11:51 AM)  

Love the colors and the crocs on these! so cute.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP