Share this

♥ About Me

I am married to a wonderful husband named Warren.  We have 4 BEAUTIFUL kids. I work at as a preschool teacher. I love being able to express my creative side. Some of my interest and hobbies include photography, blogging, digital scrapbooking, decorating our home, sewing, baking, crafts, all kinds of arts, and the list goes on.  Oh, and we are HUGE Disney World fans.  Our previous trips:  May 2009 (cabins), May 2010 (All Star Music family suite), and one coming up in Sept 2011 (Pop Century)

My goal for this blog is to show and help people know/understand that life happens and it's not always the way we planned it to be, but we can take our situations and make the most of it. Even if it's to share with others, our imperfections, so we can laugh about it. I'm a very honest person, but also shy. My goal is to always please. I can't stand to disappoint people.  I love sharing my creations with other people, so please stop back by. 



HeartAwdrey


My awesome family. Dec. 2008

IMG_7422 lighten denoise



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP