Share this

A Fresh Start

It's been a long morning already and it's only 11:00 am Got Alex off to school today. I guess it was little easier, but not much (for me) I took the girls today and I was to meet with the guidance councilor at 8:30. I had to wait about 40 min. which very hard to do with a 2 yr. old. However, he was so nice and very understanding of our situation. We discussed each of the girl's personality 's and what kind of teacher would best fit them. I got to pick Allison's teacher...I LOVE HER!!!!!!!Can I say that again...I LOVE HER!!!! She said that she has a very good class this year. Allison is set and I'm not worried about her. She is fine!

The teacher I really wanted for Madison was full. He described her as a loving nurturer, (very motherly) BUT her class was full. The teacher she is with is a little firm and expects a LOT, I believe however, I have prayed so much that they be place exactly where they need to be and I believe that maybe this will cause Madison to open up a little and learn some big responsibility's. I do like her teacher and I told her some of what I was worried about and I think we can work together.

I snapped a picture of them walking to the car this morning. I can't believe all my babies are growing up. I can't believe it's just me and Macey here. What will we do?

IMG_2869 copy 2




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Beverly –   – (August 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM)  

glad it all went well. I bet it is scary for you to send them off to school after having them home. I will be praying for you and them!

Guest –   – (August 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM)  

It has been so scary. I'm slowly doing better. I will take all the prayers I can get. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP