Share this

Tour of Our Home - My Bedroom Part 2

You can find Tour of Our Home - The Girls bedroom Part 1 here. Anyway, I decided it was time to re-arrange the furniture in my bedroom. I had so much stuff that needed to be gone through and put away, and with Macey getting into more things now, it was well over due. My room was the last room in this house that I did anything to. I wished I had some before photos. I always forget to take those. This room has come a long way. I think I like the bed best on this wall. I don't have as much floor space compared to the way I had it before, but this just seems to fit right.

IMG_9335

The night stand use to belong to my dad, the tall chest of drawers and dresser (not shown) belonged to my dad's parents. They have been a part of my bedroom all my life. The head and foot board use to belong to Warren's mom and dad, and that vanity use to be my sis in laws. Gosh it just hit me, I haven't paid any money for any of the furniture in my room. Sure, none of it matches, but I feel like they all have a "story" to them.

IMG_9338

Ahh, I love my bed. It took me going through several different styles of bedding to get the right one, but I finally found the one I love! I like my golden pillow too. I would love to upgrade our mattress, but that will have to wait a bit.

What is it about your parents bed that kids always seem to like? My kids love getting in and snuggling up in our bed. Except for Macey, she would just rather jump on it.

IMG_9350

O.K. so I know you must think I'm weird to be taking pics of my ceiling fan, but I love this soooo much. It has a remote :) and it spins so fast! I love turning it on and snuggling inside my warm comfy blankets.

If you ever want to learn how your camera works and practice using different settings I suggest you take pics of a ceiling fan. I took about 20 different shots and actually had fun doing it. I know you guys are thinking I'm crazy now, but it's true.

So there's a little bit of info you didn't really need to know, but I always love to look at other people's house and see how they decorate so I thought maybe some of you might be the same way. If want to see a few more photos I have them in my flickr account.



Awdrey

Kristi Miller –   – (April 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM)  

I don't think photographing a ceiling fan is odd at all!

Awdrey  – (April 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM)  

LOL!!! Thank you. We should really hang out more :)

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP