Share this

Tour of Our Home-Girls Bedroom Part 1

Spring is just around the corner, and boy can I FEEL it! I've been cleaning out junk, slowly, but surly. As I'm getting things cleared away I have been taking pics. It hit me one day, while watching some home videos, that as our house changes through the years you forget what it looked like a few years ago. For instance, I have re-decorated the girls rooms like 3 times now. I never took good pics of their room before I decided it was time for a change. So I thought from now on, here and there I would take pics through out the house and the outside as well. I think it will be neat 5 or 10 years from now to see the changes we've made.

Here are some shots of the girls room. I had re-decorated it just about 2 months before Macey was born...I think it might be time for a redo, grin.


Here I took off their closet doors and added a shower curtain rod and some curtains.




Awdrey

Rebekah Gonzalez  – (March 11, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

wow, everything looks great!! I didn't have spring fever either :)

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP