Share this

What Madison thinks about mom

Saw this somewhere and thought it was cute.

Here is what my 8 yr. old thinks of me:)

IMG_4776 crop



1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you."

2. What makes mom happy? "When I give you kisses and hugs."

3. What makes mom sad? "When we do something we're not suppose to do."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "by tickling me."

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Cute, cause I saw a lot of your pictures."

6. How old is your mom? "uhh 33."

7. How tall is your mom? "Grin, grin, grin, I don't know, grin, grin, grin."

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "go on vacations...like Disney World."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Go to the library with Macey."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Cooking?...WAIT! taking pictures! " (Bless her heart)

11. What is your mom really good at? "cooking"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Can't think of one." (Awww, o.k. I'll accept that:)

13. What does your mom do for a job? "Clean and taking care of us."

14.What is your mom's favorite food? "Cheesecake" (sadly she is right)

15.What makes your mom proud of you? "For being me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Minnie Mouse"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "homework and eat together."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We look alike and we both like a lot of the same things."

19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm a child and you're a grown up."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Cause you always say it."

21. What does your mom like most about your daddy? "Him for being himself."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Chef Mickey's" (can you tell we've all been talking about Disney World lately? :)









HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP