Share this

Playing with food is FUN





Remember this post?



We were making edible play dough. It was easy, fun to make and fun to play with.

Here is the recipe. The only thing is it could have used more powdered milk...lots more. I didn't have more so I added some powder sugar while kneading it and it work great!

1 c. creamy peanut butter 1 c. non-fat dry milk powder 2/3 c. honey

Combine ingredients and knead well on wax paper. Let kids play with it and decorate with raisins, cereal, M&M'S®, sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips, etc.


ediable playdough collage







The girls loved it!

IMG_4408


IMG_4402

IMG_4407



HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP