Share this

Only 7days...REALLY?

It only took 7 days of school for one of my kids to get sick...REALLY sick.

Seriously...my kids have not thrown up in 3 years. Remember they've been homeschooled for 3 years. Macey has NEVER thrown up a day in her life. I knew it was coming, but just didn't know it would be within a weeks time.

Madison was complaining last night how she didn't feel good. She was sneezing a lot and had a runny nose. I already knew that this morning was going to be tough. As hard as school has been for her I wanted to keep her home, but I also didn't want her to think that with every cold she could stay out.

After a long talk, she made the decision to go on to school. I no more get home and walked in the door and the phone rings - She has thrown up and I'm heading back to school to get her.


Boy do I feel bad now. Well now her teacher wants me to see if I can talk her into staying cause she didn't want her to get behind. WHAT?

We came to an agreement that I would take her home, go over the story with her, and then maybe check her back in.

After about 5 minutes of being home she starts throwing up again...

My baby will not be going back to school today.

IMG_3044



I hope and pray a fast healing and that she can enjoy her weekend off.




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Suki –   – (September 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM)  

Hello,
I'm so sorry for Madison. Hope she feels already a bit better. Amazing how every child/person looks so peacefully when they are sleeping.
Great captured.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP