Share this

Give Me Your Best Shot

I'm joining in on this blog carnival over at Better in Bulk
What is Give Me Your Best Shot? It is simply a fun way to share your favorite shot from the week. What has inspired you? Made you smile? What emotions, personalities, and details have you caught? It is not a photo contest or critique, but a way to look back on your week with a few friends.

I think this was the morning that Macey woke up at 5:45. I was able to get her to snuggle with me a little, but I eventually had to give in and actually get up...EARLY! Everyone else was still asleep. Macey played around for a couple of hours and then she climbed up beside big sister and fell asleep.

IMG_1841

Out of all my photos this week, this is the one that stuck out. I don't know how much longer my kids will be doing things like this. I'm seeing them grow up right before my eyes and I can't do anything to stop it. I love to see them interact with each other, especially when their sleeping, hehe.

If you would like to join in on Give Me Your Best Shot click the image below for more details.
Photobucket

HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Christy  – (July 10, 2009 at 7:33 AM)  

What a sweet photo. ;) Great shot and I just adore black and whites.

Unknown  – (July 10, 2009 at 8:59 AM)  

They are precious! I love this shot in black and white. It's so classic. :)

Shana  – (July 10, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

Oh isn't that so precious! I hope to capture that someday with my girls!

Anonymous –   – (July 10, 2009 at 10:03 AM)  

This is so beautiful. You must be so happy to have them with you!

The Royal Family  – (July 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM)  

Love it! I want to snuggle now.

Come check mine out, and enter my giveaway!

The Buzz, Brandy

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP