Share this

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Today is my hubby's 33rd birthday. He is the most wonderful man alive. I never in a million years knew what all I was getting when I got him. He treats me wonderfully, he's an excellent father, and just an all around great man. He is trustworthy in every way possible. Here are just SOME of the things he does for me and our kids.

He loves me unconditionally.
He never gets angry or upset when I spend too much money.
He always provides for his family.
He is a hard and diligent worker.
He has a very caring heart.
He is VERY intelligent, but VERY cool too. ;)
He is super funny.
He makes me happy.
He is my best friend.

Here is proof that he works a lot. As if you really needed/wanted proof. I just think a blog with photos is more fun than one without. :)
IMG_1395

Even with all that over time, we are still broke. Coming back from vacation is what put us over the top. Oh well, it was soooooooooo worth it. Any way, my point was since we are tight on cash right now, I had to get creative with his gift. I made this for him.
IMG_1396

O.K. O.K. so it technically, might be, more of a gift that I would fall in love with, but I do think he'll like it too. Yes, I do think this would have been a much better gift on Father's Day, but I didn't think of it then.

I also put together this collage of photos.
collage copy

This was not to be framed. I just did it for the blog. :)


Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby. I love you with all my heart.





My name

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP