Share this

Knock Out

Another tooth gone, sigh. My next to youngest daughter, Madison lost her first top tooth over the weekend. Actually her cousin accidentally knocked it out. Madison was happy though. She had been wanting that tooth to fall out for quiet some time.

I don't know what it is about those top teeth, but when they loose those they just start to look different. I guess it's the changing from small kid to bigger kid. I love toothless grins though.

IMG_1334copy


They thought it would be funny for me to take a picture of Molly "punching" Madison's tooth out. Madison is not much for acting, as you can tell from this photo. I told her to look like she had just been punched and this is what she came up with hahaha

IMG_1338

Oh yeah, oops! I wasn't suppose to post this to my blog, facebook page etc. etc. Shhh don't tell her.


The next morning we all went swimming. I put them all in pig tails. Even miss Allison on the far right. I was shocked! She was the first to pull them out to, I think.

IMG_1342

Oh, I'm so tired and I think hubby and I might watch a movie so I'll post more later.

My name

Beverly  – (June 24, 2009 at 3:11 PM)  

great photos! I have tried to post a comment for a while but get kicked off, not only your blog but others. I was told to use FireFox instead of explore.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP