Share this

Drive In

A couple of weekends ago we took the kids to a drive in. I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. It was the girls first time to go. Alex had a been with a friend of his before. This would be my 2nd time. The first time I ever went was with my boyfriend, now my hubby. :) So that maybe was 14 or 15 years ago!!

IMG_1279 copy2

The price is $10 a car. So that beats going to the theater and spending about $40 bucks just for tickets. It wasn't that crowded. We got there early and let the kids run and play.

IMG_1283 copy2

Alex brought his football that he got at Disney World and the hubby threw to the kids for a little while.

IMG_1291 copy2

We saw the movie Up. When it first started Macey acted like she was well into watching the movie.

IMG_1294 copy2

That didn't last very long. Taking a toddler to the drive in might not be such a good idea. She up and down, running around the van, inside the van, at the front of the van, at the back at van, in my lap, in Warrens lap, etc. etc. etc. Oh well, I do think she enjoyed being there. It just made it hard for us to keep our attention on the movie. I did get to see most of it though and it was a very sweet movie.

IMG_1302 copy2

It was a double feature, but the 2nd movie was not a kid friendly movie. Also, it started at 10 and there was NO way we could have made it through another one. We were tired! It was fun and I would like to go back with my hubby if there are any volunteers for a babysitter, :)


My name

Hayley  – (June 22, 2009 at 6:45 PM)  

Hey, Max has been saying he would really like the two of us to go to a movie together. What do you say to swapping out the babysitting thing?

Beverly  – (June 24, 2009 at 3:12 PM)  

a drive in looks like so much fun!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP