Share this

For my Brother in law

This post is really only for my brother and sister in law, as it is kind of an inside joke. I'll explain anyway. Last Thanksgiving when we had family the family over, we all started playing Guitar Hero. We had a blast! My hubby's brother was singing. He had to sing this song over and over and over again b/c someone in the band kept dieing, and they had to beat this song in order to move forward in the game.

Todd not only hated the song b/c he had to do it so much, but he just out right hated the song I believe. It was funny. I had posted this picture and song on another site shortly after that night. He never got to see it so I'm re-creating that post for him. It probably won't be as funny since it's been so long, but I thought I would do it anyway.

UPDATE!!!!1
I've been told that some can't see the play button above Todd's picture. I took a screen shot just so I could prove that it is there for me and I don't know how to fix it????

Play




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



IMG_7613

Ahhhhh the memories.

IMG_7609

I'm so glad I didn't get caught in any of the photos!!

IMG_7619




My name

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP