Share this

Disney clips and shots.

Here are some of my favorite video clips from our vacation.

She had no idea Donald was behind her.



Minnie came back around and spent some more time with Macey. She told here something special.


I just love the way Macey keeps hugging Mickey's legs.


And this just cracks me up. My hubby and his sister riding a Segway for the first time. My hubby gets on, and acts like he owns the thing.


If you would like to see all of our video clips from Disney World, you can go to my flickr account view them there.


You may also go to my flickr and see all of the photos from the trip.


My name

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP