Share this

Such a Sad Day

O.K. so my dog Mango started acting really weird yesterday. She can't stand for very long and can't really walk. She's not eating or drinking either. I took her to the Dr. this morning and spent 170 bucks to find out my 14 year old dog has a bladder infection. They did blood work and too which is mainly what cost so much. I'm sad that she's sick, I'm sad that our Disney World money is being dug into to pay for our sick dog. I still have to finish my mother in laws bedroom. I haven't even started packing for Disney World and don't really feel like it. We have 5 days until we are suppose to leave and I'm not the least bit excited. In fact I'm in tears not knowing what is going to happen with my dog and rapidly loosing our spending money for our trip for various reasons. I HATE this!!! I should be excited and my nerves are up at all the stuff I still have to do and not knowing what the future holds.

I'm gonna hope things look up soon.



These pills cost me $40 bucks alone!

IMG_9823

Awdrey

Mary Ann Melton  – (May 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

We've had older dogs . . . lost 2 of them to old age and old age related diseases. We've inherited another healthy, but older dog. Hang in there! I know it's tough! If Mango is on antibiotics, she might get to feeling better before you leave. You just have to take one step at a time!
Blessings,
Mary Ann

Awdrey  – (May 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

Thank you Mary Ann. I know her time is coming soon. It would make my nerves settle a little if she was doing better b/f we leave. Already she has improved since the vets office. Got some fluids and a little bit of food in her. She actually walked around a little too.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP