Share this

Our Disney Trip Sixth Day 05-23-09

Alex and Allison wanted to go back to Epcot and get there passports finished. Warren took them while me, Heather, Madison, and Macey headed to Magic Kingdom. The only way to get there from our cabin was to take a boat. The captain of this boat fell in love with Macey.

IMG_0569

First things first, FOOD. We ate at Casey's Corner, which had really good hot dogs. They had a piano player there that Macey enjoyed. For some odd reason she kept calling him daddy?!?
IMG_0582

We went and visited Minnie's house and then Mickey's

IMG_0584

Guess who we got to see at the end of Mickey's house. Yep, Mickey and Minnie themselves, Again!

IMG_0605

IMG_0609

Excited about our first Mickey ice cream.

IMG_0614

Here I am with 2 of my kids.

IMG_0622

Macey with a $50 Mickey that we opt NOT purchasing. It seems a lot of things at Disney World are $50 bucks

IMG_0628

I found these cute little Minnie ears barrettes at one of the gift shops and had to have them. Especially since we were about to go meet Minnie again for the third time.

IMG_0637

I never get tired of seeing her meet Mickey Mouse.

IMG_0645

IMG_0646

Here's Minnie Mouse dancing with Macey. Minnie also told Macey that she loved her with hand signals.

IMG_0654

Sorry for all the Minnie Mouse photos, but I wanted to try and show you guys how much Macey really like them.

IMG_0663

Macey keeping her eyes on Minnie Mouse.

IMG_0668

Donald snuck up behind Macey, she was tickled to see him too.

IMG_0690

I know by now you're probably tired of Macey pics with the characters, but I can't pick which ones to post. :)

IMG_0693

Giving more good bye's. I had a lady stop by our table and tell me that seeing Macey with Mickey made her day. That in return made my day :)

IMG_0705


Back at the cabin ending another day.

IMG_0717

To view the previous post click here.
To view the next post http://awdreyh.blogspot.com/2009/06/our-disney-trip-sixth-day-continued-05.html

My name

Slocum Ridge Pet Camp  – (June 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM)  

Awdrey I have been enjoyuing your posts about your trip!

Awdrey  – (June 7, 2009 at 11:50 PM)  

I'm so glad you stopped by. Now I just need to finish up my trip report. I left everyone kind of hanging didn't I.

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady")  – (June 21, 2009 at 10:35 PM)  

You went to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, didn't you? :) Love the photos - you can NEVER have enough photos with Mickey and Minnie!

Awdrey  – (June 22, 2009 at 12:41 AM)  

Yes, we LOVE Chef Mickeys. That just might have to be a must do every trip now.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP