Share this

Our Disney Trip Fourth Day 05-21-09

Today we had sunshine just about all day long. At times we almost wished it would rain to cool us down (not really) Our original plans were to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and get Madison's hair done and then eat lunch at Cinderella's table while the boys went to Disney Quest and eat at Planet Hollywood.

I felt like our money was spreading thin spending so much on laundry, ponchos, etc. and not to mention the fact we had no idea if it was going to pour rain or not. We decided to cancel our ressie's. Instead I was able to get a reservation at Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. They actually have more princess' there. Madison didn't seem to mind at all. I think it bothered me way more than it did her. She just wanted to see a princess. I am still sad that I don't have a picture of Madison in her Cinderella dress with Cinderella herself, and wouldn't you know it, it was a sunny day.

Well let's get started on how the day went...

First off, we were going to drive to the bus stop instead of walk. When we got in the van our gas tank was empty. the distance to empty read 0.

IMG_0254

Hubby wanted to take care of this situation before we did anything else. We headed for the nearest gas station. He was pretty certain that we would have to call AAA before we got there. He actually told his sister to go ahead and get them on the phone. The lady said she could do nothing until we were actually stranded. We made it to the gas station just fine. We all had a big laugh when we spotted what was right beside the gas station.

IMG_0258

We all stuck together for the morning hours and went to Epcot. The first thing we did there was Spaceship Earth.

IMG_0261

This was a really cool ride. It takes a picture of you and when you get off you can email it to your friends. Here I am taking a picture of myself of the ride taking a picture of me, make sense?

IMG_0267

Here is what some of you got back home. I couldn't send them to everyone b/c there were other people waiting in line.



Here is a cute picture of Heather (Warren's sis) and Mae Mae, oh and the little monkey who always appear to be posing for pics. Heather was a huge help to us. She helped me do piles of laundry, stayed up late with me to get things in order, blow dried kids hair after showers, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you Heather!!!
IMG_0272

Macey wouldn't take a nap everyday in her stroller, but when she did, it made things a lot easier.

IMG_0283

We went through a few of the countries and got the girls passports stamped. At this point the boys headed to Downtown Disney for their lunch ressies at Planet Hollywood.

IMG_0292

IMG_0226

On our way to lunch, I spotted Donald coming out for autographs. We were only 2nd or 3rd in line :) It funny to see them sign the autograph books.

IMG_0297

Here's Macey giving him a high five. I was so pleased to see her doing so well with the characters. By this point I was anxiously waiting to see her with Mickey and Minnie.

IMG_0300

Patiently waiting for out names to be called at Akershus.

IMG_0303

IMG_0302

Finally we meet our first princess, princess Belle. For what ever reason Macey didn't like her to much. I think it was trying to get her to stand against that big puffy dress. Belle was BEAUTIFUL!!

IMG_0308

While at your table they present to you, your photo package that comes with the meal. I wished now I had opened up the folder. This one is free with your meal.

IMG_0310

Next we saw Princess Aurora. There is something magical about seeing all the princess. Heather and I both were just as giddy as the kids.

IMG_0312

We weren't sure if Cinderella was going to be here or not. I had heard sometimes she is and sometimes she's not. We were so excited when we saw her walk by.

IMG_0318


I was amazed at how much they stayed in character, especially Snow White with her laugh.
IMG_0329


IMG_0334

We saw Mary Poppins right as she was headed for Tea...No time for any more autographs, lol.

I'm gonna end this post here. This was the driest day we had so I took double the photos. The next photos are of Macey Meeting Mickey and friends for the first time.


My name

Drea  – (May 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM)  

Love the one of the 3 girls sitting, so cute!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady")  – (June 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM)  

The Akurhus Princess deal is sweet - my grandsons weren't all that impressed but my eldest granddaughter (3 at the time) was over the moon!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP