Share this

New Shoes

Yesterday, the kids and I went shoe shopping. It was way past time for new shoes. The older kids all got some new...can you guess?

IMG_9701

Yep, they all got some Nike's. I don't buy them the cheapest shoes, but I don't buy them the most expensive either. I try to stay in the middle. I like how they all are the same kind (I should have had multiples, wait did I just say that???)

IMG_9705

I splurged a little and got me some new sandals for our trip. Hmmm, the last time I bought me a pair of shoes had to be 3 or 4 years ago. So it was time, and I love these!!!!!

IMG_9702

It's sad when your this board and all you have to do is blog about shoes. What's even sadder is when you actually enjoy it. haha!!!! We all have some Croc's too, but I'll save those for another day. ;)

Awdrey

James  – (May 15, 2009 at 6:33 AM)  

Wow!! Great selection of those Nike shoes!! Those sandals are also looking comfortable and nice!!

Alice  – (June 25, 2009 at 3:50 AM)  

All those Nike shoes are looking fabulous. I think the design is same only colors are different..

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP