Share this

New Header???

Madison rotating header


Well, I guess I'm bored. I've been working on a new header for my blog. I don't like it yet. Not sure what to do. I really would like some new photos of the kids. For now I have left my old header and added the new one on top of it. It looks stupid that way now, but it allows me to look at both and see which I like. Feel free to give me your input.

BTW, the new header is a rotating header. Refresh the page and you should see the next child. I've got one for all four.

Awdrey

Beverly  – (April 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM)  

very cute header!!! How do you get it to rotate?

Awdrey  – (April 30, 2009 at 3:33 PM)  

Hi Beverly,
Not sure if you mean how do you see it rotate on my page or if you mean how to get one yourself, lol.

To see them all you would just refresh the page. It's kind of a surprise on which will pop up to my readers :)

To get your own, which is what I think you meant, I found the html code here http://widget-based.blogspot.com/2006/12/how-to-add-rotating-banner-to-your.html
Although it seems I have one rotation that doesn't have an image, and I'm not sure how to fix that:(

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP