Share this

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have NOT been counting down the days to our Disney trip ever since we hit double digits. We do NOT have 70 days left to go.

I did NOT take a late nap yesterday and stay up in the wee hours playing with my Flickr account.

I have NOT had Spring fever this week, and I most certainly did NOT re-arrange everything in my fridge so everything would be facing the same way. And I most certainly did NOT cringe when my son got out some yogurt and messed up what I had just done. Then, I did NOT take a picture of my cleaned out fridge because that would be just plain dumb.

I then did NOT proceed to actually label the items in my fridge in Flickr.

I am NOT looking forward to Macey's 2nd birthday party this weekend.

I did NOT just buy batteries for Macey's crib toy that has been dead for maybe 6 months or so. She did NOT act like it was the first time she ever saw this thing work.

I did NOT just throw away disposable eating utensils that we have been using and washing since Christmas, cause reusing disposable stuff is just NOT right.

Well there's the stuff I have NOT been doing this week.

Awdrey

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP