Share this

Minnie Mouse Party...Tons of photos

Yesterday we celebrated Macey's 2nd birthday. Inspired by our up coming trip to Disney World, we had a Minnie Mouse party, and because this seems to be the only cartoon show she reacts to.


I am horrible about putting things off until the last minute. I guess I'll never learn. Saturday I still had to make the cake, finish her outfit, clean house, etc. etc. etc.


Here was the start of my day.

IMG_8876


For what ever reason, I can't make a cake without making a mess and making my job even harder.

IMG_8877

Finally got the outfit completely finished, um, some time early Sun. morning.

IMG_8878


Here are a couple of gifts that arrived from friends. I just love it when they get into the theme as well.

IMG_8888

Here are the shoes I made to match the outfit.

IMG_8890

The finished cake. Macey had her own little Minnie Mouse cake (shown in the front.)

IMG_8897

Make a wish!

IMG_8916

She loved opening the gifts.

IMG_8926

Her aunt Heather got her a Bible. She opened it up and went on to "read" it. That was sooo cute. Everyone laughed.

IMG_8937

She got a potty seat...This is what she used it for :) This is the smallest little potty seat I've ever seen. It's the perfect size for her since she is so petite.

IMG_8953

Here are all the goodies she got. Thank you everyone!!!!

IMG_8956

This is hubby's best friend's son. He is adorable. These two hit it off pretty good. Giving each other hugs and kisses. It's funny how, at this age, you encourage for them to do it again so you can get that photo of it, but when they become teenagers your doing everything you can to discourage it.

IMG_8958

Her cousin Zeke wasn't to happy in this photo. Mae Mae went right up to him and was trying to comfort him. She even wiped away his tears (a little roughly) but sweet all the same.

IMG_8966

Giving her new "boy friend" a hug good bye.

IMG_8977

Paw Paw missed the party, but stopped by later to give her this new Elmo. She took to him pretty quick.

IMG_8991

Oh, I forgot to mention that Mickey Mouse came to the party too.

IMG_8999

Love these cups from Playtex. You can personalize them to your liking. She was Macey Mouse for the day.

IMG_9000

It was a wonderful party. I thank all who took time out of there day to celebrate with us. If this was not enough pictures, you can go to my flickr account to see more.










Awdrey

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP