Share this

Lunch, nap, sewing, bed time... Can you guess which did not happen today?

So I have only 2 days, well really only 1 day to get Macey's outfit finished. I had plans to finish it up during her nap today. So I gave her a nice lunch right before nap time.


IMG_8862


Then off for a nap she goes...Oh wait, that's right, she had other plans. For what ever reason she felt she did not need a nap today. So my sewing project went a little like this...


IMG_8874



I swear she is like a cat. She has to be all up in your business. Needless to say, the sewing project has been delayed.


Tonight after hubby got home, I went in my little sewing room to try and finish up her outfit. When I came out I found hubby passed out on the couch, the big girls goofing off in big brothers room, since he is away tonight, and found Macey fast asleep in her CRIB!! O.K. great, but who put her to bed???



IMG_8875



She actually climbed in there by herself and put herself to sleep. It must have had something to do with not having a nap I guess. Hmmm, can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. At least it ended well. I'm almost finished with the outfit. Just a few finishing touches. I'll post pics later.








Awdrey

Shelly  – (March 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM)  

Ooooh! Can't wait to see pics! I've been sewing with a regular machine for eons, but just recently came upon a used Serger and figured out how to use it...sundresses, here I come!!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP