Share this

i heart faces, fix it friday

Side note here...Daddy, you might want to skip the post as it doesn't include any of your grandchildren :)



So, I have really been enjoying this blog I heart faces. Every Friday they do a fix it Friday post. So I thought I would have a little fun with this adorable little girl and see what I could do with it.

First I adjusted the levels a bit, selected the eyes and ran an unsharp mask. Then I did a little dodge and burn on the eyes at like 20% I then used a few of my actions that I got from EZ Actions I love them as they are so easy to use and they work with PS Elements, which is hard to find actions for Elements. So here are my versions

First here is the original photo provided from I heart faces.

3349105823_3fbd4f8fec_b


I used the Contra Soft action
Contra Soft






Here I used the Porcelain action
EZA Porcelain




And on this one I used the PBColor Wash Pro action
PBColor Wash Pro



Awdrey

Kim  – (March 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM)  

I love the SOFT feel of the first edit. This is my favorite style....a little ethereal. Just makes you FEEL fantastic.

Teresa  – (March 13, 2009 at 12:42 PM)  

Wow, they're all so pretty! I especially love the soft colors in the last one. Beautiful!

Carebear  – (March 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM)  

Oh, so nice. I really love that colorwash action. Such pretty results!

Unknown  – (March 13, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

Wow. The last one is my favorite, but I love all 3 of the edits. Very pretty. Your blog is lovely.

Unknown  – (March 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM)  

PS I am so excited that you are going to go to Disney World.

Awdrey  – (March 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM)  

Wow, didn't expect so many nice compliments. Thank you all so much. It was fun to see what I could do with someone else's photo.
P.S. I am so glad we're going to Disney World too. I can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM)  

amazing!

Shae  – (March 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM)  

I like the last one best. Great job.

Unknown  – (March 13, 2009 at 10:53 PM)  

I love the color wash action! Thanks for working on this photo of my daughter today. I love seeing everyone's edits!

MangyCat  – (March 14, 2009 at 4:33 AM)  

The Porcelain one has a wedding day feel--as though she is a flower girl.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP