Share this

I heart faces week 8



Picking a photo for I heart faces theme this week was easy for me, as I'm sure you'll remember this lovely photo. Be sure to go over to their blog, www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com they have some amazing stuff over there.



Tattooed Baby

Awdrey

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

LOL, look at that messy of messiest babies! Adorable and very fitting for the theme.

Elozia Marie  – (March 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM)  

Wow ... that's an impressive mess! Too Cute!

angie {the arthur clan}  – (March 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM)  

What an incredibly messy baby ~ I love it!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Susan  – (March 4, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

Wow, that is a thorough and colorful mess!

~Rosie  – (March 5, 2009 at 1:54 PM)  

She'll be a heartbreaker in *real* makeup. ;)

Niecey  – (March 7, 2009 at 9:32 AM)  

This is adorable! Congrats on 8th place!

Unknown  – (March 7, 2009 at 7:29 PM)  

What a cute little girl even with all the colors all over! :-) thanks for sharing - and congrats!

Carebear  – (March 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM)  

Congrats on top ten! LOLOL at this photo! Love it - sorry I missed it the first time around! Great job!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP