Share this

Funeral

I haven't been blogging much lately. As some of you might have read a few post's back, a friend had some complications during her pregnancy, which forced the Drs. to deliver him at only 32 weeks. He only lived for 2 days. The funeral was as precious as a funeral could be. My heart sank when I saw this little bitty casket being carried. It was a grave side service. Which I think gave it a more closeness of people pouring out there love and grief for the family, than one inside where it feels more, well, like a "service." They had a man that sang while playing a guitar. It was precious and yet heart retching all at the same time. One of the song's he sang was "Jesus Loves Me." Slowly the crowd joined in and we were all singing to Gabriel. I feel so sad for them. I know God is with them and He will get them through this. I believe that God is going to use Gabriel's short life on this earth as a way to bring this lovely family even closer toghether. Please continue to pray for them.

Gabriel

Heather of the EO  – (February 4, 2009 at 8:59 PM)  

I'm so sorry. No other words, I'm just so sorry.

Leslie  – (February 6, 2009 at 7:49 PM)  

My thoughts are prayers are with Gabriel's family. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM)  

I am so sorry to hear that news. It's nice your friend can you there by her side. She, you, and family will be in our thoughts.

Melinda  – (February 11, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

Oh, I am so sorry. I really don't know what else to say except that Gabriel's family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown  – (February 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM)  

This is so sad. I will be praying for your friend during such a difficult time. God bless.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP