Share this

Baby Update

I found out this evening that baby Gabriel did not make it. Please keep the whole family in your prayers. I can't imagine what they are going through. At times like these, you so desperately wished you could do something. I know God is watching over all of them through this. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.


Awdrey

Claremont First Ward  – (February 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM)  

THere's nothing more heartbreaking than the loss of a child. BIg hugs and prayers.

Rebekah Gonzalez  – (February 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM)  

Oh my gosh, my heart breaks for that family.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP