Share this

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not find that after 13 years of marriage, my hubby still does not know how to put his dirty clothes inside of the hamper.

I did not clean up his mess for him, and take a picture of it ...
So I could not prove that in a few days it would look like this again;P
I did not edit gray hairs out of this picture of me before posting it anywhere on the web.


When my hubby asked if I could come help him...I did not take my time to see what he wanted, and upon my arrival did not find that he had split his thumb open and was desperately trying to keep from spilling blood every where. :(


I have not been looking forward to not me Monday all week.



Unknown  – (January 26, 2009 at 10:41 PM)  

You too! I have been married for 10 years and I am still not picking up after him either! Great list!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP