Share this

Its Been a Rough Week

It's been kind of a rough week for the Hamilton's. Let's see, for starters, our window in the van quite working. The darn thing will not stay up. The car battery needs to be replaced, and there's other unknown problems going on with the van:( So that is just our car...Our computer is starting to "wig" out. I've had blogging issues. The latest thing today was my hubby splitting his thumb open with a box cutter. He's alright, but there was a good bit of blood splats all over our kitchen floor. Oh, and hubby gets to start a new work shift tomorrow. He goes in from 11am-9pm, yuck! This is the company's way of having their staff available for "regular" folks work schedule without having to pay over time. Blah!!!!! I'm hoping tomorrow will get better, but it's not looking good. I have no way of getting the kids to their practices tomorrow, and I know that hubby will be coming home late. Hopefully things will start to perk up. I don't have photos of my broke van, sick computer, or the blood that was all over the counter, floor, table and chairs, but I do have a photo of this...




She learns some of the greatest stuff from her older siblings. :)

Rebekah Gonzalez  – (January 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM)  

awww...bummer im sorry your having a hard time of it this week. BTW your family is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP