Share this

I Heart Faces...Week 3

If you would like to join in on the fun, click the I heart faces icon.

The theme is joy. Macey loves bath time so much. I thought she expressed the meaning of joy very well while splashing in the water, so I entered this shot. Enjoy!

angie {the arthur clan}  – (January 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM)  

Oh yeah ~ she's having tons of fun! :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Melinda  – (January 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM)  

Bathtub photos are the best! I love how much fun she is having!

Anna  – (January 27, 2009 at 1:18 PM)  

what a fun picture! love your blog too!

Drea  – (January 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

awe fun! u know what it looks like tho? it looks like the water is jumping out to attack her lol. so fun.

Kristin  – (January 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM)  

What a moment to catch! Beautiful and just makes me smile!

Awdrey  – (January 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM)  

O.K. so I thought I had it set to email me when I got comments on my blog. Didn't know I had so many people to stop by. What a nice surprise that was:) Thank you all.

Rachel  – (January 27, 2009 at 5:25 PM)  

What a great moment to catch! Loving that bathtime! :)

Unknown  – (January 27, 2009 at 5:48 PM)  

What a fabulous shot of pure joy in the bath tub!

Unknown  – (January 27, 2009 at 6:45 PM)  

Look at this joy! WOW! Great picture. I love it : ).

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP