Share this

Let go, Learn, and Live

Here lately, I've been thinking about things I wished I had done differently. I'll spare you all the details;) For the past, well I was going to say days, but I think really all my life, I have focused on the things I regret. Today when I was vacuuming, it hit me...Why do I dwell on the past, why do I think about the stuff I should or shouldn't have done? Yeah, I think recognizing what you've done, and learning from it is great, but living with it and not letting it go does us no good. I am blessed with a wonderful life. I need to stay focused on what I have, and what I can do to better my ways for the future. Keep the important things in our lives number one. Let go of what has happened and move on. That is what I'm going to work on. It's easier said (typed) than done, I know, but that is what we should tell ourselves each and every morning-Let go of yesterday, learn from yesterday and live today. The three (L's)

Hayley  – (January 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM)  

Look at that...my little sister is all grown up and wise :)

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP