Share this

Baby needs your prayers.

My first post about Gabriel you can find here.

This is the only update I have at this point. Gabriel was born Thurs. he weighed 2 lbs. 15 oz. I heard today that the baby is doing worse. They are transmitting him to UAB today. Just keep praying.

Awdrey

Rebekah Gonzalez  – (January 31, 2009 at 8:46 PM)  

I will definatly pray...keep us updated.

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady")  – (January 31, 2009 at 10:47 PM)  

If it helps, we had a 27 weeker and he's now 26 years old, married and has a daughter of his own! TWENTY SEVEN WEEKS! And he was born in the UK - we were so blessed by fantastic doctors over there and leading neonatal ICUs. I will pray for your friend - it's a roller coaster ride. I was fortunate in that, in England then, you could STAY with your baby if he/she was premature - and I did for the entire 4-1/2 weeks he was there.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP