Share this

Photo shoots

A couple of weeks ago I emailed some friends and family asking for subjects to photograph. I got several replies and "booked" one a week for 5 weeks. My first practice photo shoot was with my brother in law, his wife and there 4 kiddos. They all were so great and were more than willing to let me try things. They have a beautiful family and really good kids. Here is a photo from that shoot.

Hayley  – (October 1, 2008 at 10:07 PM)  

Awdrey, I really like this pose. I think it is a great shot that Todd and Lori will cherish. It's so fun to see your photography taking off.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP