Share this

2nd week photo shoot


This past weekend was my 2nd practice shoot. This little boy was the cutest thing and had the most gorgeous eyes! His mom and dad seemed like a very sweet and easy going couple. I loved how she didn't mind him getting dirty... I just love moms like that;) Here is a shot from that session.




Hayley  – (October 1, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

What a little heartbreaker! You caught such a cute expression on him. I can't wait to see more photos of him! And I don't dare say that I can't wait until Zeke is this old because time is already flying too fast for me, and he's only two months old! But part of me does look forward to fun shoots like this with Aunt Awdrey once he is big enough to get these kind of photos of : )

Hayley  – (October 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

P.S. Please put up sample shots like this of the rest of your "practice" shoots that you have coming up. It's fun to see how they turn out!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP