Share this

Happy Birthday To Me...

Well it's been a while since I've posted here. Life got kind of busy. So I've got to catch up. I'll start with my birthday:) It was Sept 27. I am now 32, woo hoo! I was totally surprised by 2 of my daughters, Allison and Madison, waking me up Sat. morning and telling me to get up and come eat my birthday breakfast. My dear hubby had cooked me pancakes, eggs, sausage and homemade hot cocoa. He also had my favorite cake, cheesecake, with a candle in it and cards and a gift for me. I was shocked to say the least. Warren used to do surprises for me all the time when we were dating. Some of the things he used to do for me was leave pineapple juice on my front porch so when I went to work in the morning I would see it. I LOVE pineapple juice! Another thing he did for me when we were dating was spelling out the words I love you on my front porch using the tree bark that was in our flower garden. I sooo hate that I didn't even think about taking a picture of it:( Anyway, my point is that it wasn't unusual for Warren to do something special, but over the years we both have kind of gotten out of making those days really special for each other. Even though I know he still loves me as much, if not more than when we were dating it was really nice for him to show it. I love him very much and I think I am very lucky to have him.

Hayley  – (September 29, 2008 at 2:57 PM)  

I remember Warren doing the little things, and I still catch him calling you "princess" every now and then. It's nice to see that in the midst of four kids he can still pull off romance. I just love the Hamilton's!

Hayley  – (September 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM)  

I also think it's cute how you used purple for the font on this day. Imagine that!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP