Share this

DIY Rapunzel Wig

I loved Disney's new Rapunzel braid they have for sell, but didn't like the $20.00 price tag.  So I figured I would make one myself :) It was really quiet easy.  

Items needed: One thing of yarn, 2 yellow rubber bands, scissors, purple flowers, purple ribbon, and a hot glue gun. 

Me and two of my girls worked as a team.  I pulled the string out, Allison would cut it, and then when I walked back to grab another piece of string Macey would hand it to me (which prevented me to have to squat down each time, which was nice) 


It ended up being too long, and too thin, so I cut it in half and it was perfect.  Sorry I didn't measure how long the string was.  


I tied off one end and began to braid it.  At times I had a "Tangled" mess (pun intended)
but just go slow.

  
That's pretty much it.  I tied off the end then fit it around her head and tied it together.  Add some purple flowers and ribbon and there you go. 


O.K. so that's a crappy picture, but I liked how the Toy Story ball is in the background ;) 









Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP