Share this

Can't Catch Up

I've missed so much blogging, I can't even begin to try and catch up on what all has been going on. And I don't have much time to even blog now. We are on VACATION! I thought Maybe I can blog a little and it could help serve as a place for me to jot down notes from our trip. It's not as easy to add photos away from my home though. So I may have to do most of that after we get back.

O.K. so we are at Walt Disney World (most of you know this already)......
left sat.
12 hr. road trip (should have been 10 hrs.)
took hours to unpack
sun. went Magic Kingdom
saw the castle

Macey LOVES Disney World

we saw...
Daisy Duck
Piarate Goofy
Woody
Jesse
Cinderella's Wicked step sister and mother
Mary Poppins

we rode/saw...
WDW railroad
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
It's a Small World (Macey sang the song on the ride)
Peter Pan's Flight
Mickey's Philhar Magic
Snow White's Scary Adventures
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
got a treat at the Main Street Bakery

Macey LOVES Disney World

Later went to Disney Hollywood Studios
Ate at Hollywood and Vine.
I've gotta run.

We really enjoyed Fantasmic.


One of the best part was Macey walking down the streets singing It's a Small World. :)

Oh...Macey LOVES Disney World.  and so do the rest of us! 














Facebook Peeps read this story on my blog at www.awdreyh.blogspot.com HeartAwdrey

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP