Share this

World War ll items

Today I took some pics of some things that belonged to my grand father, which I never got to meet. Some really cool stuff! World War ll medals, an engraved bracelet that his wife gave him, hand made baby clothes, and a set of of some really cool dog tags (my son LOVED those)

IMG_7355 copy



Sidney A. Malone
IMG_7361


The back says
I Love You
Grace

IMG_7364

IMG_7367


These baby gowns were handmade by my grandmother. I thought these were really cool.

IMG_7370


IMG_7372

Here is a picture of my Grandfather, (my dad's dad)

Sid

If you are at all interested you can see an article about him here.




Facebook Peeps read this story on my blog at
www.awdreyh.blogspot.com

HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP