Share this

A visit to see Santa

Just had to make a quick post to show off how adorable Macey's visit with Santa was today. :)


IMG_5602 copy




IMG_5603 copy 2


She has always loved most characters, but still you never know. I've been talking to her lately about going and seeing Santa. She got so excited!! I can't believe they let me use my own camera! I didn't have to buy there pics. In fact when the lady asked if I would be buying theirs I told her no thank you so she didn't even snap, LOL!!! I think I want to go back and next time video tape it.


I've got a million of things to be doing so I'll end this post here...



...but not before I show you this.

IMG_5609



And then one more!!




IMG_5606

 Ho Ho Ho!!!

HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP