Share this

Describe Me

I posted on my facebook status this...

"Let's see how honest FB friends are...Leave a ONE WORD comment that you think describes me. It can only be one word. No more."

I took all the words that were left and made this...

describe me


Thanks everyone for being so nice:D

I did find it amusing at the words they came up with. Some of the words they chose had a bit of history between me and that person. Don't think that is how to describe what I'm trying to say, LOL! It's just that I was able to identify why some of them picked what they did :D


HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP