Share this

Monkey Business






Oh how hard it was to pick the perfect costume for Mae Mae. I wanted "girly" and I wanted CUTE! I wasn't digging the "girly" ones as much as I was the cuteness of this one. :)





IMG_4145








Really, it didn't matter which one I picked. They were all adorable on her. BUT, how could I resist this.




IMG_4148








Still, I wanted everyone to know that she was a girl. So...

I put a red bow in the ear and viola! "He" became a "she"



IMG_4155









I LOVE the banana hanging out of the pocket:)



IMG_4160








Did I mention that Mae Mae loves her costume too?



IMG_4151







It even has built in mittens. Not that we need it here in the South. ;)



IMG_4163








And because I don't think I've posted enough pics yet here are some more. :)



IMG_4169







IMG_4176


HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Beverly  – (October 8, 2009 at 5:59 PM)  

oh my she is too cute in the monkey costume!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP