Share this

Happy Belated Birthday...

...To Me:)




Last Sun. (Sept 27th) was my 33rd birthday!

My dear hubby made me breakfast



IMG_3917



He's become quiet good at it;)



Later on while I was photographing a friends baby shower, he and the kids made me the most wonderful cake EVER!



collage


Seriously, this has got to be the best looking cake I've ever seen. I wouldn't want the most expensive, tastiest, cake in the world over this one.






HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Beverly  – (October 3, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

happy Belated Birthday!!! lovely cake!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP