Share this

If you guessed...

...Painting Pumpkins from this post


Then you are absolutely right!

Allison had a project that was due today. They had to decorate a pumpkin. I'm still trying to figure out how that qualifies for a grade in Social Studies??? Art, maybe!


We were going to do something a little more elaborate than an M&M, but we were a little last minute on it and I was afraid we weren't going to have time.

So, Allison decided to do this.

IMG_4543

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the M&M! I didn't know until searching for the M&M's character's online that each color has his/her own "look" My kids knew though???? Shee thought about painting it blue or red, but decide the "orange M&M was a LOT easier:)

Didn't she do a WONDERFUL job!
I can't wait to hear about all the other pumpkins the kids brought today.

I have more picks of our other pumpkins for home I'll post a little later;) I want to have our carvings done before I post those.


HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP