Share this

I am weak...

...but He is strong.

That is what I'm telling myself right now.

I haven't blogged much lately and that is b/c it's been cooky/wacky over here. I have homeschooled the kids for the past three years, and late this summer made the decision to enter them back into school. I have prayed and prayed and then prayed some more that I was doing the right thing. I do feel like He has given me an answer and I acted on it. Have I done the right thing? I don't know for sure, but I'm praying that I have. Today was/is my son's first day of 8th grade. He was in 4th grade the last time he was in school. I have so many worries and fears for him. I know he'll be fine, but that doesn't change the way I feel right now. I'm worrying about the big things and the small things. I've prayed over and over that I would gladly take on and carry his stress and fears for him, so maybe that is what is going on...but probably not!

Yesterday we went to the school so he could enroll and be tested. I guess it went o.k. I won't get into my dislikes here.

Please Lord be with my son today and everyday.

P.S. I would have taken a picture, but omg, can you imagine the ridicule my son would have endured for that...lol

Tomorrow will probably be the girls first day.
Oh, how happy I will be when this week is over!




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP