Share this

10 on 10 July 2009

The idea: take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. document a snapshot of your life and find beauty amoung the ordinary things of your day.

O.K. so I wasn't right on every hour, but at least I got 10 shots in and am able to blog about it, right??

You can go here to see the creator of 10 on 10.


Would you like to know what this is?? You probably don't. It was my doggie urine that I had to run by the vets today.
IMG_1854 copy

Waiting on hubby to come home for lunch.
IMG_1861 copy

Hubby finally getting home for lunch.
IMG_1862 copy

Cracking up that my 10 yr. old daughter is listening to music I use to listen to when I was a kid. A.K.A Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive on her DSI
IMG_1866copy

Mae Mae giving her daddy kisses good-bye.
IMG_1867copy

Mae Mae supposedly taking a nap.
IMG_1872 copy

Me figuring out what I'm gonna be doing for Madison's up coming birthday party. Would you look at how many windows and programs I have open.
IMG_1873 copy

Our Disney PhotoPass CD came in the mail today:) More Disney photos.
IMG_1886 copy

Hubby still not home yet :( but :) over time.
IMG_1888 copy

Finally my dear hubby comes home and smiles at me when he sees the camera in my hand as he walks in the door.
IMG_1890 copy

I kind of think this post was just suppose to be pics with no words, but I had to explain them, lol. Maybe next month I can do just that...yeah right.




HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

hayley –   – (July 12, 2009 at 5:19 PM)  

I know I hardly ever comment anymore, but then, I barely keep up my own blog! I always love to read your blog and look at all the photos. I get a little excitment added to my day each time I see a new post in my inbox. Love the account of your day!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP