Share this

♥ Not My Child



Oh, how I am loving the twist on the "Not Me Monday" from "My Charming Kids" I can't wait to do more, b/c the kids were pretty good this past week, but I do have a few tales to tell.

My child does NOT have the cutest hiding place ever.

IMG_1310


My child is NOT guilty for dipping a potato chip in her cereal and eating it, and I'm NOT guilty for giving her either one for breakfast cause we always have a nice healthy breakfast.

IMG_2041


I never walk in my bathroom and find things like this on our tub b/c our youngest does NOT ever sneak in our bathroom.
IMG_2039


My kids are NOT guilty of loosing every day items like hair brushes, shoes, etc. but seem to hang on to little toys like this for over 10 years. NOPE NOT them.

IMG_2047


Last and certainly NOT least...My 2 yr. old did not get into my make up, and colored our toilet with my lipstick, and twirled my brushes in the toilet bowl while I slept on the couch and left hubby in charge. This would never happen in my house, and if it did, I most certainly would NOT tell you about it.

make up



HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Kimberly @ Raising Olives –   – (July 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM)  

One of my favorite parts of motherhood is finding toys in unusual places, especially after the children are in bed. (Love your toys in the bathroom)

The Mommy Chef –   – (July 20, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

Very cute post! My child did not PEE on my dry clean only curtains because he was mad at me!LOL! That was quite a day.

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP