Share this

♥ Banana Bread Recipe: Blog Hop

This week for Blog Hop is to share your favorite recipe. I wanted to share this one. I love this and so do my kiddos.


Ingredients

* 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
* 1/3 cup melted butter
* 1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* Pinch of salt
* 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Method

No need for a mixer for this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.




IMG_1359

It was so yummy. I hope you enjoy it.








MckLinky Blog Hop

Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...







HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Beverly –   – (July 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

that looks so good!

Christie –   – (July 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM)  

Blog hopping in to say hi, we love banana bread in our house so we will be giving this recipe a try

Christie
http://childhood101.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP