Share this

Putt Putt + Family = FUN!

We had a wonderful weekend. We spent time with my hubby's brother, wife, and their 4 kiddos. We had 8 kids and 4 adults. A little out numbered huh? The kids were great and we all had a blast.

Mae Mae got to play too. It didn't take her long to figure out what she was suppose to do. :P


10x20 Sb Macey



Putting this together just for you guys was very FUN!



four_squared putt putt collage


And I can't believe that my soon to be 8 year old use to wear this outfit. :(


Macey sb


Ahem, yeah, a lot of photos I know. But I was having so much fun putting these together I couldn't stop.


Five Storyboard puttputt copy

I put a lot of work on this collage of photos. I hope that when I'm finished with this post you can read all of my snippets of info on the the photo.
It's blurry, I know. I have yet to learn how to get a good clear group shot (on manual). Arggg!

putt putt colage




The hubby's won. My hubby was 1st and Todd was 2nd...Don't they know they were suppose to let the women win!!

Thank you Todd, Lori and Kids for a wonderful time.
Oh, and look at this picture my 2yr. old took...Not bad. Except I'm not sure what he was doing here, LOL;)
I love you Eddie!




You can download the storyboard templates here, here, and here
HeartAwdrey



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Beverly  – (July 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

love all the photos! looks like a fun time!

Suki –   – (July 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM)  

Those pictures are so cute. I just love your blog. Try to come over as often as I can!

Awdrey –   – (July 15, 2009 at 2:15 PM)  

Oh, you're soooo sweet and just MADE my day. Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP