Share this

Getting Ready

It's getting so close to our trip. 8 days 19 hrs. 33 min. and 42 sec. until we actually leave. Yes I have a count down ticker on my desktop. I made me a camera strap cover, yes with Mickey's on it. I took this picture while sewing. That is pretty dangerous for me to do, b/c I am not known for my multitasking.

IMG_9713

Hey, check out my sewing machine...coincidence????? (hey I just spelled coincidence right the first time, but oddly tried to spell the word spelled as spelt.)


IMG_9719


See check out my strap, sorry the lighting was bad and didn't use my flash. It's reversible.

IMG_9724

This picture was taken yesterday so Thur. was not crossed out yet. I made calendars for the kids, and myself, started at the 100 day count down. I can't believe we are at single digits.

IMG_9728

I'm gonna be so bummed that I can't post pics and blog while I'm there b/c I don't have a laptop, but lets face it, am I really gonna want to? I have been so lucky in being able to get some of the many items on our list that I wanted for Disney World. Such as a new stroller, new shoes for the family, some new clothes for the kids and this adorable bag for Macey that I found on Etsy and can't wait to post. I still have a few things though that I really wanted and if any of you want to send me a fair well gift, I'll gladly accept it:) Laptop, camera lens, epson p2000, blackberry, better yet why not an iphone?

I've started packing the small travel sized items. I can't wait to actually be packing clothes. Oh, and I must finish those activity books I've been making. We will be driving there so I've got lots of things up my sleeve for the kids. I know most people hate long car rides, but I'm actually looking forward to it. The getting there is always more fun than the trip home.

Awdrey

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP