Share this

Pumpkin Patterns

I found these patterns and thought I would share it with you guys. For those of you not into carving pumpkins I found this site for no carve pumpkins. O.K. off the subject... Here is a picture of Macey and Mango enjoying some ice cream that I took the other day.


Hayley  – (October 8, 2008 at 5:03 AM)  

Sweet picture. Did poor Mango get any ice cream?

Zsuzsa  – (October 8, 2008 at 12:05 PM)  

Awdrey, I love your photos! When my boys were little, I made tons of photos with my film camera. Thank God for digitals! It is very good now to look them up and remember all the little details!! Your childrens are beautiful and your photos are very good!!

Awdrey  – (October 8, 2008 at 11:48 PM)  

Yes, Mango got some and the unfortunately Macey got another bite or two after her, YUK! I threw Mango the rest of the cone:)

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

♥ Grab my button



♥ Blog visits

♥ My photography blog

♥ My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP